Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just In Cases

OK, I've got to be the worst blogger ever. Enough about that - so do you think My Precious likes chocolate pudding or what?!

We just had the priviledge of a wonderful visit home to my parents and BRADLEY! Yes, the big, bad Navy corpsman is home for a few weeks, and it was such a joy to spend time with him. He took us through some pictures of his adventures over this past year, and though they freaked me out a little, I'm so proud of all he's done. Truely a hero.

Here is Andrew hanging out with his uncle on the floor of my mom's classroom. It's nice that Bradley was able to take a break from bandaging up Marines to making link necklaces for TCBITW.



We also got to spend a morning at Waccatee Zoo, one of my favorite spots. Always looking for an adventure, Bradley made sure to feed all the animals whose cages displayed the sign, "DO NOT FEED. WILL BITE!!" He also managed to get the llama to spit right in his face (though I think the fence deflected most it). Good times!

Here's Andrew hanging with Grandpa at the zoo. Nothing could warm my heart more ...


4 comments:

nannykim said...

Ohhh--he is a kid after my own heart--he loves chocolate (which although I eat it every day , I am not sure how to spell it!!!!how can that be!! AND AND--I am wearing a necklace almost identical to his today, so how appropriate to be reading about the link necklace (mine are made of colored paper clips!!--I thought it would be a Christmas-y thing to do---however the SKipper T. Davies said it looked more like rainbow wear, ah well!! Have a great Christmas and good to see a pic of ole Bradley , who I might add, I would not have recognized!

Georgia Girl said...

I could hardly consider you TWBE, since I haven't blogged for the last 5 months!

How precious! I love to see new pics everytime of Andrew as he grows. What does he think of the Christmas tree?

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Love, Georgia

Peamama said...

So good to see your baby all covered in FOOD. I know he seems to have an aversion to that stuff. :) Chocolate pudding is pretty irresistable, though. I'm glad you had a fun trip to see Bradley. I bet it was so good to hug him again!

Anonymous said...

Uncle likes baby, uncle like zoo. Uncle Happy. Thank Sister.