Friday, November 7, 2014

Tricki Woo's Gone Crackerdog

I was using my time wisely and reading through some old instant message exchanges between myself and my beloved when I ran across this gem.  Felt like it needed to be preserved for the sake of posterity.


philmobley
Would it be uber pretentious of me to get some glasses without prescription in them?
Just to look more ... professory?

christyfaye
i don't think i could handle that
seriously?
you paid big money NOT to wear glasses

philmobley
Not all the time.

christyfaye
i cannot believe we're even having this conversation
you with your non-prescription fashion glasses
i have no words
ugh

philmobley
So "yes" is being your answer?

christyfaye
i'm going outside to play with Elsbeth and am hoping the sun will remove all memory of you having mentioned this

philmobley
Just as I hope the vinegar will remove all your nasty foot warts.

christyfaye
what?
was that a nasty retort because i don't support your RIDICULOUS idea?
huh?
huh huh huh??
bring it baby

philmobley
You're making me laugh.

christyfaye
next you're going to want to tint your eyebrows and wax your armpits

christyfaye
i just ordered you a pair of these orthopedic shoes ...















i thought they'd give your style a little ... je nous se qua


At this point he started ignoring me.  I guess I had made my point.


No comments: