Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Marvin O'Gravel Balloon-Face


One down ... four to go.



P.S. It was so vile. I even spent extra to get the cigarettes in pretty colors, but they didn't taste anything like fruit or candy or coolness. Why is this? We made ourselves finish them, just so I could check it off my list for real, but heaven help me, it was awful. I only inhaled once (for the reason above) and for hours I felt like I'd been licking the inside of a fireplace. I think Gillian, bless her, felt sick for the rest of the day. And I'm pretty sure we corrupted some young boys who were playing in the park near us. They're probably on the streets now, selling their puppies and skateboards for a smoke.

P.P.S. I have a mostly full box of really awesome, brightly colored cigarettes for sale that taste like strawberry delight and will make you instantly cool! Only $6.95! Tell your friends!

5 comments:

Phil said...

I'm appalled.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't like the smoke. If you did like it, you might very well be on your way to running a meth lab by now. Based on photos of people addicted to meth, you might be reducing your chances of getting that stalker. :)
Jennifer Lockhart

trmills said...

You're so cute when you're edgy!

Anonymous said...

P.S.--I get a kick out of the fact that now your blog has a "smoking" label, even if there's only one post in it.
Jennifer Lockhart

Brea said...

Whew, relieved that Gillian volunteered to help you with that particular life goal.