Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ahab with a Piggyback



Daddy's been very busy with work lately, but we caught up with him at Moe's for lunch on Monday. $5 burritos and a bag full of Cheerios made for a fun time.


And play time with Thelma and Louise last weekend wore his Precious Bicks right out! We've got a going away party for Thelma and Louise and their Mommy and Daddy this afternoon. They seem to think moving to Arkansas is a good idea, which puzzles me exceedingly. I think they're going to miss paved roads and the electric light more than they think. And I can't even begin to imagine how much I'm going to miss them.


And now for the highlight of today's post: A video of Nannie trying to learn back exercises on Phil's yoga ball. She had no idea I was filming this, so I hope I'm not written out of the will for posting it for the world to enjoy. You may want to hold off on any food or beverage consumption while watching unless you enjoy the feel of Fritos and Coke coming out of your nose.



8 comments:

Brea said...

Andrew looks so BIG and HANDSOME in that first picture!

Anonymous said...

WHO IS THAT OLD WOMAN ANYWAY?

Georgia Girl said...

He looks so precious in his carseat asleep with his ankles crossed. You know I haven't even turned the one in my car around yet. It would really give C a lot more leg room if I did.

Your family must really love you! :-) I have to get me one of those yoga balls.

Anonymous said...

I love how him's wittle hair is growing out and curling a little at the end! Precious!!

Anonymous said...

That video really captures the essence of mom. :)

nannykim said...

about the movie.....well, I am a grannie too--but I don't feeeeeel for her...she looks a bit like a spastic jellyfish---now I wonder if she is the anonymous one? Guess I should have made this anonymous----ok, I better give her my sincerist sympathy (and I am too lazy to correct any spelling!!)

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I think the list inform should secure more info then it has.