Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's European!

My Precious and I went on a Rock Hill adventure this past weekend (sans Daddy, unfortunately). We got to hang out with my college suite mate, Georgia, and her darling Spartacus. Then we got a full day with my Nana and Papa, my mom (new Nana) and all my dear Sanderson family. Andrew had a blast running back and forth to his Ashton, playing peek-a-boo with his cousin Brent and making sure everyone else was admiring him at all times.

Georgia sent me a package a couple weeks ago that contained an adorable pair of sandals that Spartacus recently outgrew. Andrew adores these sandals, so instead of the tears I brought forth when trying on shoes a month ago, I often find him doing his best to get these on himself. If they are in view, they must be worn! This happened during some post-bath-naked-time and, sorry Jeff, but I just couldn't help myself ... the memory had to be captured.


I got in the mood to blend something the other day and homemade whipped cream fit the bill. My Sweet Scooter gave me a hand licking the beater.



And Phil and I got to go to the American Idol show as guests of Chris Sligh - how cool is that!?


I think we're going to make this picture our Christmas Card this year. "Season's Greetings from Phil, Christy, David, Mary and Sanjaya!" Be on the lookout ....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look like Treckies.

I love the sandal pic! He will hate you forever...just don't put it in his senior yearbook. Ha!

nannykim said...

hmmm, you look great--i don't know about the others!! I don't watch American Idol so et hem, no meaning to me. Your bab has the most gorgeous eyes!

trmills said...

Oh, my, the bare bicks picture is too much! And the whipped cream face- he is so adorable. I know you squeeze him all the time.

And fun AI pictures! You look gorgeous!