Wednesday, June 4, 2008

By The Power Vested In Me, I Now Pronounce Us Ready To Eat


I went back and bought the hat. :-)

In other news, we recently had the privilege of spending the afternoon with Senorita Mariposa*, Laura's darling baby girl. Precious thought she was fabulous. Though I did stay close to the scene making sure that he didn't actually touch her eyes while pointing them out to me, I thought he did great.

Here he is sharing a favorite book. Ah, be still my heart!

When I'd pick up the Senorita, he'd quickly take her place and roll around, kick his legs and laugh. Who knew laying on one's back on a blanket was such totally big fun?!

But best of all was the infant car seat. I was tempted to retrieve his old carrier from the bowels of the basement after observing the joy and endless entertainment that this one brought. (Disregard the name used in the video ... I was just talking nonsense as I often do.)

*As always, name has been changed to protect the innocent.

5 comments:

Heather Iverson said...

How cute. Someone who works with my mom just sent Katelyn some of her daughter's toys that she had outgrown. One of the toys was a car seat for a baby doll. Katelyn was kicked back in it today. I thought it was amazing that she could actually fit in a baby doll car seat!

Brea said...

That's super cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, but doesn't he look like the perfect little "big brother"? Just one more way that the Precious is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't want to rock on in a car seat to Norah Jones? Boy, oh, I haven't been to the site in a bit ... Precious is all grown up!

Unknown said...

That does look fun. Melvina is such a hoot. I think you should do Where in the World Is Melvina, hide her in your pictures, and let your readers find her. :)