Monday, March 12, 2007

Stefan, Shame Your Eyes!


The house has been full of American Idol chatter this evening ... very exciting! Sarah Sligh is quite lovely and down to earth, and I'm feeling rather famous at the moment. She not only ate the Chick-Fil-A nuggets I so graciously set out for her, but - get this - she's wearing my t-shirt tonight. I'll never wash it again....

I've got to go to bed as I have been charged with the responsibility to vote at least 1,000 times tomorrow night (this is to take up the slack for Phil's mom who will be too busy schmoozing at red carpet events to do her normal 2-phones-at-a-time voting ritual). Sallie has put together some fabulous signs and such - the Chris-On-A-Stick is definitely my favorite - and though there are no afro wigs amongst their luggage, this group will definitely stand out on the sidelines. A good time will be had by all!

PS - SHILOH MADE IT TO THE OFFICIAL CHRIS SLIGH WEB SITE! Check it out: http://www.chris-sligh.info/




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday Morning, 7:00am



Here's the "Fro Patro" moments before heading out to the airport this morning. Notice how Phil (the official Fro Patro driver) managed to sneak in wielding the Chris-On-A-Stick.

5 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Shiloh looks great sporting the Chris Sligh Fan fan! And is that Andrew I spotted sneaking a peek from behind Chris Sligh on a stick? How exciting! You have a BIG night ahead with all the voting...I'll put Caleb on speed dial.

Christi said...

I wouldn't wash that t-shirt either... it could be worth millions someday. I am actually able to watch tonight, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Sligh Guy.

Erin said...

If I watched American Idol, I would so vote for him. You're welcome to use my phone for extra voting purposes!

Did you see that it wasn't just Shiloh who made it on the site???

Brea said...

Wow, you really are famous, Christy. I can't believe you'll be coming to MY house for playgroup tomorrow. Will you bring the t-shirt? Okay, I actually haven't been watching AI, but it sounds like I'd better tune in!

Anonymous said...

I love the shot of Shiloh holding Sligh-on-a-Stick! Our school cafeteria served corn dogs today. Hmmmmmmm. You know I would not stay up past 8 o'clock, especially to watch American Idol, if it weren't for your enthusiam (and the possibility of seeing Phil's Mom wildly waving a poster on live TV!)